On the Prakash Purab of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib, www.patshahi10.org is happy to annouce its advisory board that consists of some of the finest and most renowned contemporary scholars of Sikhism.
Dr. Jodh Singh
Professor of Sikhism and Editor-in-Chief, Encyclopaedia of Sikhism, Punjabi University, Patiala
Associations (Past & Present):
- Member, Indian Council of Philosophical Research, Ministry of Human Resources Development
- Dean, Faculty of Humanities & Religious Studies, Punjabi University, Patiala.
- Dean, College Development Council, Punjabi University, Patiala.
- Member Syndicate, Punjabi University, Patiala.
- Member Academic Council, Punjabi University, Patiala.
- Head, Department of Religious Studies, Punjabi University, Patiala.
- Member, Faculty of Humanities & Religious Studies, Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
- Member, Research Evaluation Committee for Re-employed Teachers, Punjabi University, Patiala.
- Hindi Translation (4 Vol) of Guru Granth Sahib with an introduction to Sikh Religion (82 pages) and major hymns of the holy Granth
- Dasam Granth : Text and Translation into English-Two Volumes.
- The Religious Philosophy of Guru Nanak (English)
- A few Sikh Doctrines Reconsidered (English)
- MultifaithSociety:Contemporary Issues& Concerns(Ed.)
- Varan Bhai Gurdas:Translation and transliteration into (English)- Two Volumes.
- Sikhism and Human Civilization (Ed.)
- Sikh Dharma Darshan Ki Roop Rekha (Hindi)
- Hindi Translation of Dasam Granth:4 Volumes, 3200 pp.
- Hindi Translation of Varan Bhai Gurdas.
- His work is known as key to Guru Granth Sahib.
- Socio-Ethical Philosophy of Guru Angad Dev.
Dr. Harpal Singh Pannu
Professor and Head, Guru Gobind Singh Department of Relgious Studies
- Specialization: Philosophy of Religion
- Courses taught at MA, M.Phil & Ph.D level: Sikh Philosophy, History of Punjab
- Sikh Theory of Nature, published by Punjabi University
- Ancient Indian Religions, Punjabi University
- Sikh Theory of Time and Eternity, National Book Shop, Delhi
- Gautam To Taaski
Dr. Himadri Banerjee
Chair, Guru Nanak Professor of Indian History at Department of History, Jadavpur Universty Kolkata.
Born in Nov. 1945, got his Ph.D.in 1976 from Calcutta University (Agraian society of the Punjab, 1849-1901, published in book form in 1982)
“Developments of Punjab of the early 1980s and the tragic Operation BlueStar brought me to the arena of Sikh studies, since then I am here and wish to spend the remaining years of my life with them through my academic interactions.” (Himadri Banerjee)
Associations (Past & Present):
- Sectional president, Modern Indian history, Indian History Congress in 2005
- Sectional president, Punjab History Conference (1989).
- Memeber, Editorial Advisory Board, The Sikh Review, Kolkata.
- Has done several studies on the compilation of sources relating to to Sikhs in Bengali writings.
- Agrarian Society of Punjab; 1849-1901(1982)
- The other Sikhs: A View from Eastern India(2003)
- The Khalsa & the Punjab(2002)
Dr. Harbhajan Singh
Head & Project Director, Dr. Balbir Singh Sahitya Kendra, Dehradun (Punjabi University, Patiala)
- Dr. Harbhajan Singh is involved in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Studies and is attached to the Nirukt Sri Guru Granth Sahib project.
- A renowned scholar on the history of Sri Dasam Granth
- He is supervising three PhD projects on Sri Dasam Granth
- Sri Dasam Granth Sahib – Karta Sambandhi Vivaad Di Punar Samikhia